Wednesday, August 4, 2010

martin bashir

Martin Bashir, who calles himself a journalist, may be best accepted for his "Living With Michael Jackson" account area he corrective the King of Pop added as a monster than as the loving, accomplished agreeable ability that he was. Now it seems Bashir has ticked off yet addition music superstar.

In Vibe Magazine's August/September affair Rap mogul, Shawn "Diddy" Combs is asked about his account with Bashir and responds by calling the announcer a racist. Diddy said, “There were times in the account if I had to accord him an ultimatum. The questions weren’t getting handled the appropriate way. In hindsight, if I saw him I shouldn’t accept done the interview because I apperceive the appearance of account that he does. The accomplished affair about giving a Maybach to my son, that’s absolutely like a racist question. You don’t ask White humans what they buy their kids.

And they buy �em Porsches and convertible Bentleys and it ain’t no question. It’s absolutely a racist catechism and put things aback in angle with money and the way that people still attending at you. And I’m not adage that carefully he’s a racist. But he apparently don’t even apprehend that he would not ask Steve Jobs that. He would be like Steve Jobs has that money and that’s the allowance his kid is declared to get.” Diddy is, of course, refering to the catechism Bashir asked him about affairs his son a $360,000 car for his 16th altogether - a accommodation that Diddy dedicated by saying, "I could do whatever I wish to do [for my children] and you can't catechism me about it."

When Diddy went on to say that all of his accouchement adapted added of his claimed time, Bashir in fact had the assumption to acknowledge by suggesting that accepting six accouchement by different women was ambience a bad example.



Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment